Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Busy Bee

Waking up at 4:30 and trekking downtown to the flower market while the world is still asleep is no easy feat. But walking in and seeing all your flower friends is so energizing, it never ceases to amaze. Aside from the awesome people at the market (I'm lookin' at you Joe!), there are also flowers that take my breath away. Right now the Dahlias are freaking out, and I'm completely under their spell. Just look at this and try not to be transfixed:

Crazy, right?? And here's a better look at the arrangement this guy joined, made for one really special Bird's birthday:


And one more super exciting birthday I was psyched to help celebrate, that of a new little man who was just born to a very special friend:


I have a feeling the next post will be about Blushing Bride Protea (you can see it peeking out in there)...completely obsessed you guys. Completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment