Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bacheloretting

When I heard that a dear friend was having a bachelorette party, my first thought was "BILLY BALLS*... would look awesome in an arrangement, must make arrangements!" And make them I did!


My dear friend N. helped me make an entire flower train! Thanks for your help N!


And here's a peek at the individual arrangements...notice the balls ;)


* Yes, I know Craspedia is the fancy name for Billy Balls, but it doesn't quite roll off the tongue. Or the brain for that matter.

4 comments:

  1. Love the train and the balls :)
    Really I do. It's gorgeousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Rachel! I hope to make a ball train for you one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! These are so happy and fun : ). I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much TMFG!! Such a compliment coming from such a talented flower lady :) Still planning on visiting you up North btw, and maybe you should come down South sometime too??

    ReplyDelete